Our hotel is ideally suited for exploring the city of St. Gallen on foot.
Here are some ideas for your stay:
- Abbey Library of St. Gallen: Visitors from around the world travel to admire to St. Gallen to the World Heritage. Today's library room was built 1758-59; it is considered the most beautiful secular Rococo hall in Switzerland.
- Textile Museum: exhibitions of historical lace, embroidery and fabrics, as well as presentations of contemporary textile art and textiles from today's industrial production.
- Tonhalle St. Gallen: symphony and chamber music concerts with the Symphony Orchestra of St. Gallen and with the participation of internationally renowned soloists and conductors are held here. However, also be operated by Jazz, classical and folk pop music biz all genre.
- Museums: many museums lure with different offers every year attracts many visitors to St Gallen. A highlight is the annual Museum Night which will take place in early September
- City Tours: In the town of St. Gallen various guided walking tours are offered. Please contact our reception team for more information and bookings
Experience the diverse range of St. Gallen and surprise and enchant environment.
Our reception team will gladly assist you at any time in your planning of excursions and has many more ideas ready for you.